Monday, January 6, 2014

hi !!

Hello everyone !
i'm never sure how to start these but i should probably start by introducing myself- I'm Laura, i'm 15, i have 6 dogs, a cat, a rat, a hermit crab and a clown fish. i like nut butter, mexican and mostly breakfast foods. I was born, raised and currently live in South Florida (side note: don't ever think about living here) I've gotten many questions on my recipes and i thought it would be easier if i put them all here for you since it seems a lot more organized and i don't have to answer the same "how do you make your pancakes" question every day.

I'm recovering from diagnosed Anorexia Nervosa on a vegan diet and i'm loving every second of it. I hope that making this blog will help a lot of you open more to veganism and see that it doesn't have to just be kale and bananas, though i personally wouldn't mind if that were. Or if you're just seeking for super simple recipes that don't require crazy super foods you have to dive the bottom of a volcano for.

I'm really not a good cook at all but i hope i can inspire some of you to even make something better out of my recipes.
Enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am following you on instagram and I just looove your food pictures (especially your oat pics), it just all looks so yummy! Woahh and I cant wait for the recepies :)))

    ReplyDelete